Fitbit flex 2 is the very slim little tracker which lightest, most flexible & waterproof Fitbit wristband.It can be used as part in Bangles, Pendant. It Automatically track activities like running, sports, sleep and aerobic workouts, then see exercise summaries in the Fitbit app.
- It is 30 percent smaller than the first Flex model , so you can add it in Bengals & Pendants.
- It is water resistant ,so you can wear in the shower and while swimming. It’s waterproof down to 50 meters (about 165 feet) and can be used in both fresh water and salt water.
- It notifies by vibration & discreet LED display flashes color-coded lights.
Cons of Fitbit Flex 2
- Fitbit Flex 2 does not have a screen and a button, so you can’t stop and start workouts on the tracker, may some difficulties arise in tracking exercise.
- Fitbit Flex 2 has not an altimeter, so it does not count the flights of stairs you climb unlike every other Fitbit.
- Fitbit Flex 2 Lacks heart rate tracking.
- The LED lights can be confusing to understand notifications correctly.
So overall , Its best suitable for swimmers but not for the people who want to improve their health trackers.