In G series, Motorola has introduced Moto G5 plus in the metal body design. Moto G5 Plus features a 5.2 inch display with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 Pixels) and 424 ppi pixel density. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 with Motorola’s software.
Key features of metallic smart phone Moto G5 Plus
- Fast octo-core ProcessorIt equipped with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 processor with 2.0 GHz octa-core CPU and 650 MHz Adreno 506 GPU.
- RAM/ROMIt comes with two variants 3GB / 4GB of RAM & Internal Storage 16 GB / 32 GB internal, can be extended up to 128 GB with microSD Card support.
- BatteryIt has powerful battery 3000 mAh & packs with 15W TurboPower™ charger for up to 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging.
- CameraRear Camera 12 MP with Dual Autofocus Pixels ƒ/1.7 aperture which can take Best Shot in Professional Mode, Burst mode, Auto HDR, Panorama, Video stabilization & can record video in 4K Ultra HD (30 fps). Front camera 5 MP Wide-angle lens ƒ/2.2 aperture
- DisplayIt has 5.2 inch with Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) screen. it has 424 ppi with
Corning™ Gorilla™ Glass 3.
- BodyIt packed in precision crafted metal design, made from high grade aluminium.
- PriceIn India, This Budget Smart phone priced around ₹16,999
Overall , Moto G5 Plus gives Lag-Free experience with great build quality. The 12MP rear camera with f1.7 aperture focus fast & can captures excellent snaps in low light condition. Turbo charger charges more than 50% of the 3000 mAh battery in just in 30mins . It provides a separate micro SD card & SIM card Slots. Moto G5 Plus has Fingerprint reader, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Proximity Sensors with NFC support. so its prudent buy in this range.